Jumbo Fundraising (Jumbo Fundraising) is the trading entity of TMS Global Services ACN 089 771 385, a wholly owned subsidiary of Jumbo Interactive Limited ACN 009 189 128 (Jumbo). This Policy applies to Jumbo Fundraising and use of terms ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ refers to Jumbo Fundraising. The use of the term ‘you’ refers to you as the Customer.
Jumbo Fundraising manages the Lottery Website and marketing activity for Paralympics Australia LTD ACN: 061 547 957 helping them raise funds and reach their fundraising goals.
This Policy provides an overview of how Jumbo Fundraising collects, stores, and uses Personal Information. This Policy also details how you can access and update your Personal Information or make a complaint.
Jumbo Fundraising is committed to the protection of the Personal Information of individuals, and to maintaining the highest possible standards of privacy. Jumbo Fundraising seeks to implement practices, procedures, and systems that comply with the APPs under the Privacy Act.
AML/CTF Act means the Anti Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (Cth);
APP’s means the Australian Privacy Principles;
Beneficiary means the charity clients we operate lotteries and raffles on behalf of;
Campaign Terms and Conditions means the terms and conditions found on our website for each Beneficiaries individual lottery or raffle campaigns;
Customers means a person who enters into a transaction with Jumbo Fundraising to purchase an entry into a lottery or raffle;
Personal Information means information or an opinion about an identified individual or an individual who is reasonably identifiable;
Privacy Act means the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth);
Website means our website www.jumbofundraising.com.au or the websites we operate on behalf of our clients from time to time;
3. WHAT INFORMATION DOES JUMBO FUNDRAISING COLLECT AND HOLD?
This Policy applies to Personal Information. What Personal Information Jumbo Fundraising collects and holds will depend upon the nature of your dealings with us as well as the requirement of applicable laws, regulations, and licence conditions.
Jumbo Fundraising may collect, for example, the following Personal Information:
- Date of birth;
- Mailing address;
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Credit card details; and
- Your online transactional behaviour.
To protect against fraudulent activities, Jumbo Fundraising may require Customers to identify themselves when purchasing raffle tickets. This is at the sole discretion of Jumbo Fundraising.
We may also collect non-personal information, which doesn’t identify you as an individual, for analytical purposes. This information may include, for example, when you visit our Website, we may collect your internet protocol (IP) address, user information in an aggregate, non-personal, format for statistical and research purposes. This information is provided to the Beneficiaries as part of their record keeping obligations, and may be used if requested by government agencies and regulatory bodies.
4. WHY JUMBO FUNDRAISING COLLECTS AND HOLDS PERSONAL INFORMATION
Jumbo Fundraising may use Personal Information collected to:
- Verify a Customer’s identity;
- Provide a Customer with, and assist in subscription to, lottery or raffle-based gaming products and services;
- Record and register Customer lottery or raffle purchases and other transactions with us and manage accounts held with us;
- Notify Customers of, and provide them with, any lottery or raffle winnings;
- Administer and manager our business services including in relation to charging and billing;
- Research and develop our services and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading these systems;
- Unrelated third parties to enable outsourcing of relevant functions relating to the provision of lottery or raffle-based gaming and marketing products and services and only for the primary purpose of providing those functions;
- Professional advisers and authorised representatives (including but not limited to accountants, auditors and legal advisers) but only upon receipt of Customer’s written authorisation;
- Courts, Government and regulatory authorities as required or authorised by law (for example under the AML/CTF Act);
- Communicate new products and services available to Customers for marketing purposes, including advising of the opportunity to take up special promotions and offers. An ‘opt-out’ option will be provided in any of this type of communication;
- Conduct appropriate checks to protect against fraud;
- Address any query, feedback, or complaints you may have; and
- Promote and market our current and future services and businesses to you.
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other reasons we are required to use Personal Information in order to provide our services.
Your Personal Information may be disclosed to organisations outside us, in order for us to provide our services to you. It is only disclosed in order for us to provide those services. These other organisations may carry out the following:
- Mailing operations;
- Marketing, telemarketing, and door knocking services; and
- Market research.
By purchasing a ticket you will be opted into receiving future marketing communications by us or our Beneficiaries. If you would like to opt out of this feature, please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
What are 'cookies'?
• Our website uses ‘cookies’.
• 'Cookies' are alphanumeric identifiers that are placed on your computer's hard drive through your web browser.
• 'Cookies' enable our system to recognise your browser and maintain your purchasing details in your shopping basket.
• By disabling 'cookies', you will not be able to participate in some of the features offered by us.
• Most Internet browsers are pre-set to accept cookies. If you prefer not to receive 'cookies', you may adjust your Internet browser to disable or to warn you when 'cookies' are used. As there are many browsers in the marketplace, the easiest way to change your settings is by searching for 'cookies' in your Help/Contents and Index options on your browser.
• We recommend that you leave your 'cookies' enabled; otherwise you will not be able to purchase lottery entries with us.
• Our 'cookies' don't send us back any information about your computer (except your IP address) or any other information on your hard drive.
5. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Jumbo Fundraising collects Personal Information for the purpose of administering lottery or raffle based gaming activities, ensuring Customers who will prizes receive their winnings and improving the services we provide.
Should a Customer win a prize, Jumbo Fundraising will not publish or disclose that Customer’s identity to any third parties without their explicit prior consent, unless otherwise permitted under the Campaign Terms and Conditions.
Jumbo Fundraising may provide statistics about Customers, our sales, and any related website information to reputable third parties. This information is used for business purposes and will not include Personal Information.
6. PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURITY
We are committed to the protection of Customers Personal Information from unauthorized access. We use a range of security mechanisms and procedures to protect the Personal Information we hold.
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure your Personal Information is stored securely both in electronic and physical forms and comply with the APPs. However, there may be risks associated when transferring your Personal Information to us from other internet facilities or by email.
Personal Information that is no longer required will be destroyed in accordance with the legislation and APPs.
Jumbo Fundraising will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any third-party organisations we deal with are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of Customer’s Personal Information.
7. IMPORTANT NOTICE: CROSS-BORDER DISCLOSURES
You consent to us providing your Personal Information to third parties who may be located outside Australia by providing us with Personal Information. That third party may store your Personal Information but are not permitted to re-sell, use, or share that Personal Information without our permission.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that any overseas recipients take steps to protect your privacy. However, you acknowledge that we will not be accountable under the Privacy Act for any breach of your privacy by the overseas recipient, nor will you be able to seek redress under the Privacy Act for any use or breach by the overseas recipient. You also acknowledge that the overseas recipient may not be subject to similar laws or principles as under Australian privacy law.
8. ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
We provide Customers with reasonable access to the Personal Information we hold about them, as well as the reasonable opportunity to correct, amend, or delete information for being inaccurate.
Customers can contact Jumbo Fundraising on the details below.
9. HOW LONG DOES JUMBO FUNDRAISING KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal Information is only kept for as long as it is required by us for legitimate business purposes and to meet our legal and regulatory requirements.
You will be deemed to have accepted the notice from the time it is posted to the Jumbo Fundraising website.
Your continued use of the Website indicates your agreement to these changes. If you do not agree with these changes, you should not use the Jumbo Fundraising site any longer.
11. REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION AND COMPLAINTS
Information about the Privacy Act and the APP’s can be found on the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner website (details below).
If you have a complaint regarding our management of your Personal Information, or wish to correct information held by us, or require further information, please contact us. Our policy is to respond to your complaint, correction request, or query within a reasonable period of time after the complaint is received.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you may refer your complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner
Phone 1300 363 992
12. CONTACT DETAILS
Jumbo Fundraising c/o TMS Global Services Pty Ltd
Level 1/601 Coronation Drive, Toowong, QLD 4066